Pakistan Air Force PAF is looking for qualified job seekers in Pakistan. The last date to apply for this job is 03 March 2019.
Talented Seekers having specified qualities are encouraged to apply for it.
This job announcement contains vacancies for the following positions.
► General Duty Pilot
► Education Branch
► Information Technology Branch
► Accounts Branch
► Legal Branch
For more Information View Job Ad given below.
Visit PAF Official Website: Join PAF
||February 24, 2019
||March 03, 2019
View Large Size Job Advertisement | Click Here
For Latest Jobs | Click Here
About Pakistan Airforce and Job Advertisement
The Pakistan Air Force offers you not only a job but also a promising career. It offers a variety of work experiences that you can use to develop a successful career. Whether you have done FSc or are about to obtain a graduate degree in Engineering, Medical and Information Technology, etc., a career is waiting for you at PAF. Being a driver, PAF makes you climb high in your career and test your potentials; As an engineer or doctor, PAF gives you every opportunity to excel in your profession. It is not just about airplanes or pilots, PAF makes you stand out in a series of disciplines and occupations in which not only do you get professional efficiency, but you also grow personally with a sense of accomplishment. We offer you career according to your interest and aptitude. PAF offers you the most modern facilities, an environment conducive and an unparalleled way of life in which you get the best out of you.
- candidate with specific higher qualification, who is rejected once by ISSB for PMA / Graduate course or equivalent Naval / PAF Courses and once rejected for specific higher qualification entry, will not be eligible for third chance
- Candidates tested within four months (120 days) gap of previous appearance (for Not Recommended candidates)
- Candidates tested within one year validity period (as the validity of ISSB / GHQ / AHQ selection board stands for one year)
- Candidates declared unfit by any Armed Forces hospital (CMB / CMH) except those declared medically fit by Appeal Medical Board (AMB). The candidates declared unfit by CMB / CMH are to remain ineligible until they are declared fit by Appeal Medical Board (AMB)
- Candidates permanently declared unfit by Appeal Medical Board
- Candidates declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis �B� and �C� (AMB cannot be requested)
- Candidates dismissed/debarred/ removed from Government services including Armed Forces
- Candidates are withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces Colleges / Institutions on disciplinary grounds
- Candidates are withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground
- Candidates convicted in a court of law for an offense involving moral turpitude
- Candidates who will temper his/her original academic certificates, conceal or give wrong information to gain undue advantage, his candidature will be canceled and declared permanently ineligible for all types of commission in the Armed Forces
- Thrice screened out by Army / Navy / Air Force during preliminary selection stands ineligible
- Candidates who will temper his/her original academic certificates, conceal or give wrong information to gain undue advantage, his candidature will be canceled and declared permanently ineligible for all types of commission in the Armed Forces.
JobZone360 gives you the facility to see all Jobs Ads from various sources, such as Pakistan’s leading newspapers Daily Jang, Express, Nawa-i-Waqt, The News, Dawn & The Nation in one place. Instead of looking for Jobs ads in every newspaper, you can visit www.JobZone360.com to quickly find any advertisement for your interest. We also maintain a file of previous job announcements so you can also see them if they are no longer available to you through the original source. We hope that Job Zone 360 will help you find the job of your dreams quickly and easily.
Thanks a lot For Visiting Us, Don’t forget to visit us daily.